What Industries would benefit from a Industrial Ice Machine by Arctic-Temp ?
Perfect for produce.
Arctic-Temp industrial ice machine keep produce colder longer, helping preserve the “fresh” in fresh fruits and vegetables.
Buy an Arctic-Temp commercial ice machine and you may be spoiled, but your poultry won’t be! Our cracked ice melts slower than flaked ice, helping products like poultry stay cooler longer. That’s especially important during the hot summer months.
Catch of the day.
If you’re fishing for the ideal industrial ice machine for seafood, Arctic-Temp is the one. Slower melting than flaked ice, the cracked ice from an Arctic-Temp machine helps keep fish fresh longer.
Why should you choose Arctic-Temp over the others? Here are other nine reasons why you should select an Arctic-Temp industrial ice machine:
- The Best Value— Machines are efficient, economical, reliable and uncomplicated. They are made from the highest quality material and components, including top-of-the-line Copeland compressors. Arctic-Temp machines are built for years and years of trouble-free operation.
- Realistically Rated—Machines operate in Southern latitudes and are realistically rated for maximum performance during the scorching summer months when demand is greatest. When you review our conservative ratings, you can be sure our machines will produce their advertised capacity.
- Service and Maintenance—Arctic-Temp’s simple design eliminates the big (and expensive) problems you get with more complicated commercial ice machine. Components are easily accessible for service and routine maintenance.
- Double Surface Freezing, Concave Shape—Evaporators are constructed of T-304 Stainless Steel using a vertical tube which allows ice to form on both the inside and outside of the vertical tube for maximum efficiency and fast production recovery. Concave shape provides more cold-producing surfaces and delivers immediate cooling that lasts longer.
- Standard Parts—Most major components (except the evaporator) are available at local refrigeration wholesalers. Our machines take standard parts that are stocked nationwide by wholesalers, so you’re not restricted to using factory replacement parts after the warranty has expired.
- No Moving Parts in the Freezing Zone—No augers, gears, motors or seals mean fewer problems and failures.
- Simple Control Circuit—Arctic-Temp utilizes one simple mechanical control to govern the freezing harvest operation. There are no complicated chipboards or costly solid state devices that require high-tech/high-priced diagnostic equipment and repairs.
- Energy Efficient/Water Efficient—Machines use re-circulated water, which saves you money on water costs. They also use less electricity than other models at the same capacity.
- Thoroughly Pre-Tested—Each machine is tested prior to shipping, to assure it’s working properly in every respect and producing its rated capacity before it goes in the crate.
Contact us for a quote on your flaked and cracked ice needs!